The Slaughterhorn

Gaming forum for Comox and Campbell River

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gideus
Warmith
Warmith

PostSubject: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 am

Hello all, Gideus here.
I primarily play chaos space marines, Iron Warriors colours.
I have approximately 8200 pts worth of codex units, and an additional 8400+ points in Apocalypse and support units (such as flyers or Imperial Armour models)
I also have around 2500 points of imperial guard, maybe as high as 3000 pts, usually used in support of my chaos army.
I began collecting with a lone squad of khorne bezerkers way back in 1993 and the 2nd edition Codex Chaos. The moment I read about the 4th Legion, the Iron Warriors, I was an IW player and I have played them in every edition of the codex and rules to date.
Back to top Go down
http://slaughterhorn.team-talk.net
RotatingPanda
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 am

I have about 3,000 points of Tyranids, give or take.
I'm slowly putting together a Dark Angels list but, depending on codices, it may end up as something else before I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
Night Lord
Terminator
Terminator

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:32 am

I've got, with some support from my bro, about 4500pts Chaos Space Marines with Renegades in dark blue and steel, and some plague/noise marines.

We've also gone halves on an Ork force of about 2500pts with well equiped Bad Moons and their Snakebike mercenaries.

My first, and still rockin army is Dark Angels which is now up to about 3000pts.

As I've posted in the WIP thread, I'm currently jumping into WFB with a now 3000pts of Dark Elves, mostly in need of Paints!
Back to top Go down
big_jon
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am

Hi guys, I'm Jon.

As you already know I play Nids, 6000-8000 pts worth? And Chaos Black legion and World Eaters, 6000-7000 pts worth?
Back to top Go down
srg
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:22 pm

You seriously have that much?? I never would have put it at that high.

Anyway, I play 40K. At the moment I have only Orks, but as we all know that wont last long now that Chaos is out. :p
Back to top Go down
big_jon
Neophyte
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

I think with all my stuff combined I am around there, not sure exactly but I have a lot. When me and Connor used to play Apoc, I could get 3500 out of each race, since then I have gotten a fair bit more.

So I calculated my Nids, looks like I was pretty far off, I am at about 4500.

Going over my Chaos it is too much for me to calculate right now, but HQ, Elites, about halfway through and troops I was at 3500, I also have a Baneblade, So I would have been around 6000.
Back to top Go down
Gideus
Warmith
Warmith

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Plus Jon has his two "big guns" which are priceless Wink

RotatingPanda
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Officially up to 3000 points of Dark Angels. Unsure if my DA or 'nids are larger...

Back to top Go down
Gideus
Warmith
Warmith

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:00 pm

I am sure the carnifex and trygons make your 'nids lar...oh, you mean points

SPEHSS MAREENS
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 am

Gideus wrote:
I am sure the carnifex and trygons make your 'nids lar...oh, you mean points

*slow clap*
Back to top Go down
Shanker
Candidate
Candidate

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 am

Lets see what all I have.

My Space Marines (The Emperors Love) are Purple with secondary colour Ice blue and Gold trim. Believe I can do 3000-4000pts.

My Tau are Shadow Grey and I can do exactly 2000pts. Luckly they can now take almost anything as allies.

I have some Nid's that had been lead by a Tyrinid Warrior Brood which I do not think they can do in the current Codex.

I have the beginings of both a Necron army and a Night Lords army(Chaos Space Marines) that have been sitting on the shelf waiting for paint for about five years. The more I get out to play the more I get into painting my models. It has been a slow few years. I believe I have enough of either to be able to start to bring them out as allies of convinence for my Tau army.

And since I see a Malifaux section at the end I have most of the Outcast's Gremlins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?   

Back to top Go down

Nerdtopia players, who are you, what do you play?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1